Lead Your Own Fundraising Event (old)
Have you ever thought of organizing an event to support Guelph General Hospital?
A DIY event, so to speak? Your efforts will directly benefit the quality of care our patients receive by making sure our caregivers have the tools they need to provide care to our community.
Click here for our DIY Event Brochure. (requires adobe reader)
Click here for our Fundraising Application. (requires adobe reader)
What is a DIY event?
It’s any event – big or small – in support of the Hospital that is organized by someone outside the Hospital or the Hospital Foundation.
Who can hold a DIY event?
Anyone or any group – schools, clubs, service organizations, companies, individuals – to name a few.
Once your DIY event is approved, we can provide you with the following tools:
- Meet with you to discuss your event and provide suggestions.
- Approve the use of our logo on your promotional materials.
- Provide a letter of support for your event to send to prospective sponsors.
- Arrange for a representative to speak at your event, if applicable.
- Promote the event within the Hospital, and in our newsletters, if timing is appropriate.
- Acknowledge your support in our newsletter.
- Write thank you letters.
- Issue charitable tax receipts, if applicable.