Black Tie Bingo – Around the World! Tickets
BTB 2022 ticket sales are now closed.
Black Tie Bingo is the fundraising gala of the year in support of Guelph General Hospital.
For any inquiries, please contact Sarah Ferguson at [email protected] or 519-837-6440 ext. 3317.
Black Tie Bingo 2022 virtual tickets included:
- Access to all online activities
- access to the online event stream – including bingo, presented by Elinesky Schuett Private Wealth Management of RBC Dominion Securities!
- access to online Live and Silent Auctions, presented by Sleeman Breweries and Danby Products Ltd.
- A gourmet four-course meal with all the prep work done for you!
Download a PDF of the menu
- First Course
- Second Course
- Main course
- Full celebration box:
- guest memento, sponsored by Guelph Wellington Home Care
- centrepiece, sponsored by Barzotti Woodworking
- Bingo supplies (Due to the AGCO rules and regulations, we are unable to award prizes for bingo. We encourage our guests to play bingo for fun. All our virtual guests will be entered into a raffle.)
- Door Prize Ticket – Lottery Licence #815574
- Wine, sponsored by Miller Thomson
- Signature cocktail kit, sponsored by Fusion Homes
- Plus a printed event program and all applicable instructions to help you enjoy your evening to the fullest!
- Option for FREE delivery within Guelph and Area (Guelph, Elora, Fergus, Puslinch, Rockwood, Ariss, Aberfoyle, Morriston) or pick up.
Delivery on Friday, March 4th – 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Pick up at The Grand Guelph, 340 Woodlawn Rd W #26, Guelph on Friday, March 4th – 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. & Saturday, March 5th – 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.